As Jesus looked on the crowd with compassion; the disciples were asked to step out and trust Jesus to supply their dietary needs.
The business principles used in feeding the 5000 are powerful and relevant today!
1) The disciples asked if they should spend 8 months wages to feed the 5000.
They had 8 months wages saved.
2) Continually give thanks for what we have, don't look at what we don't have.
3) He organized the crowd so all needs would be met; no need is too small.
4) How we use our resources, should reflect the heart of God. They should be used to serve a needy world with compassion.
5) When we act in faith and thankfully give there is always more than enough.
Thank God for His generous provision for your life!